LIMITED EDITION FINE ART PRINT. This aerial, shot from a De Havilland seaplane very late in the afternoon - shows the last of the sun as it was pirecing through the clouds and projecting perfectly formed sun rays over the sea.
This image is most suitable to print at a landscape orientation.
- Fine art digital print on 300gsm archival 100% cotton rag paper.
- Small, medium and large prints are limited to editions of 10.
- Limited edition prints are signed and numbered by Christine Goerner.
- Framed prints come in black, white or natural (Victorian Ash or Tasmanian Oak) frames.
- The image is printed to the edge of the frame, but if you prefer a white border this can be included. The frame size would not change.
- Images can be printed at custom sizes to suit your project. Please enquire directly if you would like this option.
- Print only orders are rolled with tissue into postal tubes for posting.
- Postage is included in the cost of print only orders within Australia.
- Print only orders can be posted worldwide, but additional postage costs are charged.
- Framed prints are suitably packed for delivery by courier to Melbourne metro locations.
- Delivery is included in the cost of framed prints to Melbourne metro locations.
- Delivery costs of framed prints to other locations within Australia and world-wide will incur additional shipping fees.
- Please allow between 2 and 4 weeks for delivery within Australia. Outside Australia, allow up to 6 and 8 weeks.
- If your order is urgent, please contact us directly to check that your order can be fast-tracked.