LIMITED EDITION FINE ART PRINT I was fascinated by the other-worldly organic forms and the myriad of textures of Remarkable Rocks, a collection of granite rocks perched above the sea on Kangaroo Island. Created over millions of years by Australia’s harsh climate, these lichen-covered rocks look like they have been randomly scribbled over with ochre and rust coloured chalk, enhancing their beautiful textures.
- Australasia's Top Emerging Photographers 2021 Commended in the Landscape category
- Australian Photography Photographer Of The Year 2020 Commended in the Landscape category
- Series published in Art Edit magazine's Summer 2021 issue
Remarkable Textures 03
- Limited to edition of 10 in each size
- Printed on 310gsm 100% cotton museum grade Fine Art paper
- Image printed to the edge of the frame or with white border
- Expertly framed in Victorian Ash and hand-finished in natural, black or white stain
- Anti-reflective glazing included
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity, signed and numbered
Print only orders:
- Free postage within Australia.
- Standard, additional costs outside Australia and invoiced in addition to the cost of your order.
- Usually fulfilled within two weeks.
Framed print orders:
- Free delivery to Melbourne metro locations.
- For regional Victoria, interstate or overseas deliveries, we use professional artwork transport. The cost will be calculated after your order is placed and invoiced in addition to the cost of your artwork.
- Usually fulfilled within four weeks to six weeks and dependent on art transport schedule thereafter.
If your order is urgent, please contact us to check delivery dates.