LIMITED EDITION FINE ART PRINT I was fascinated by the other-worldly organic forms and the myriad of textures of Remarkable Rocks, a collection of granite rocks perched above the sea on Kangaroo Island. Created over millions of years by Australia’s harsh climate, these lichen-covered rocks look like they have been randomly scribbled over with ochre and rust coloured chalk, enhancing their beautiful textures.
- Australian Photography Photographer Of The Year 2020 Commended in the Landscape category
- Series published in Art Edit magazine's Summer 2021 issue
Remarkable Textures 01
- Archival pigment print on 300gsm 100% cotton rag paper
- Limited to edition of 10 + 2 AP
- Signed and numbered by Christine Goerner
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- Framed in black, white or natural finish
- Anti-reflective glass included in the price
- Image printed to the edge of the frame. If you prefer a white border, please note this in your order.
- Print only orders are rolled with tissue into postal tubes for posting.
- Postage is included in the cost of print only orders within Australia.
- Print only orders can be posted worldwide, but additional postage costs are charged.
- Framed prints are suitably packed for delivery by courier to Melbourne metro locations.
- Shipping is included in the cost of framed artwork orders within Melbourne metro locations.
- Shipping framed artworks outside Melbourne metro locations incurs additional costs.
- Collection of framed artworks can be arranged.