CONTEMPORARY ARTWORK Following on from the multi-award winning and highly acclaimed original Mountain Ash series, this limited edition work, from the second Mountain Ash series, features an abstracted dreamscape of mountains and trees that become a tribute to nature.
- International Photography Awards (IPA) 2023 - Honorable Mention and Official Selection in the Fine Art/Abstract category
- Prix de la Photographie Paris 2023 (PX3) - Silver Award in the Nature/Trees category (series)
- Best in Show at Malvern Artists Society Gallery 2023 (group exhibition)
- Top 10 in Landscape category, Australasia's Top Emerging Photographers Awards 2023 (portfolio)
Mountain Ash 35
- Limited to edition of 10 in each size
- Archival pigment print on museum grade canvas, OR
- 100% cotton museum grade 310gsm Fine Art paper
- Expertly framed in Victorian Ash and hand-finished in natural shadowbox frame
- Anti-reflective glazing only included with framed paper prints
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity, signed and numbered
For any specific framing requirements, please contact us before placing your order.
Print only orders:
- Free postage within Australia.
- Standard, additional costs outside Australia and invoiced in addition to the cost of your order.
- Usually fulfilled within two weeks.
Framed artwork orders:
- Free delivery to Melbourne metro locations.
- For regional Victoria, interstate or overseas deliveries, we use professional artwork transport. The cost will be calculated after your order is placed and invoiced in addition to the cost of your artwork.
- Usually fulfilled within four weeks to six weeks and dependent on art transport schedule thereafter.
If your order is urgent, please contact us to check delivery dates.