LIMITED EDITION FINE ART PRINT From the series Mountain Ash–Standing Tall, celebrating the majesty of a regenerating forest in the Murrindindi region of Victoria, Australia, that was devastated by bushfires, and now a multi-layered, mystical landscape–rich in texture and the detail of nature.
- Fine Art Photography Awards (FAPA) 2021-22 Nominee in Landscape category (series)
- Published in Australian Photography magazine, February 2022 issue
- Photographer of the Year 2021 - Top 10 in the Landscape category (as part of portfolio)
- Showed at The Other Art Fair Sydney 2021
- Exhibited at MIRA Marysville (solo exhibition)
"It spoke to me … art is so subjective and often it just evokes a feeling. I love the subtlety in colour contrast, the depth of colour itself and that it looks so tactile. To me it’s reminiscent of a Japanese textile." – Pip, Collector, Melbourne, Victoria
Mountain Ash 20
- Limited to edition of 10 in each size
- Printed on 310gsm 100% cotton museum grade Fine Art paper
- Image printed to the edge of the frame or with white border
- Expertly framed in Victorian Ash and hand-finished in natural, black or white stain
- Anti-reflective glazing included
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity, signed and numbered
Print only orders:
- Free postage within Australia.
- Standard, additional costs outside Australia and invoiced in addition to the cost of your order.
- Usually fulfilled within two weeks.
Framed print orders:
- Free delivery to Melbourne metro locations.
- For regional Victoria, interstate or overseas deliveries, we use professional artwork transport. The cost will be calculated after your order is placed and invoiced in addition to the cost of your artwork.
- Usually fulfilled within four weeks to six weeks and dependent on art transport schedule thereafter.
If your order is urgent, please contact us to check delivery dates.