LIMITED EDITION FINE ART PRINT From the series Mountain Ash–Standing Tall, celebrating the majesty of a regenerating forest in the Murrindindi region of Victoria, Australia, that was devastated by bushfires, and now a multi-layered, mystical landscape–rich in texture and the detail of nature.
- PX3 Prix de la Photographie Paris 2022 - Honorable Mention in the Nature/Landscape category (non-professional)
- Showed at The Other Art Fair Melbourne 2022
- Fine Art Photography Awards (FAPA) 2021-22 Nominee in Fine Art category
- Published in Australian Photography magazine, February 2022 issue
- Photographer of the Year 2021 - Top 10 in the Landscape category (as part of portfolio)
- Australian Photography Awards (APA) 2021 - Shortlisted in the Landscape category
- International Photography Awards (IPA) 2021 - Honorable Mention in the Fine Art Landscape category
- Showed at The Other Art Fair Sydney 2021
- Exhibited at MIRA Marysville (solo exhibition)
"We have hung your art Christine and I'm beyond chuffed with it!" – James, Collector, Melbourne, Australia
Mountain Ash 03
- Limited to edition of 10 in each size
- Printed on 310gsm 100% cotton museum grade Fine Art paper
- Image printed to the edge of the frame or with white border
- Expertly framed in Victorian Ash and hand-finished in natural, black or white stain
- Anti-reflective glazing included
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity, signed and numbered
Print only orders:
- Free postage within Australia.
- Standard, additional costs outside Australia and invoiced in addition to the cost of your order.
- Usually fulfilled within two weeks.
Framed print orders:
- Free delivery to Melbourne metro locations.
- For regional Victoria, interstate or overseas deliveries, we use professional artwork transport. The cost will be calculated after your order is placed and invoiced in addition to the cost of your artwork.
- Usually fulfilled within four weeks to six weeks and dependent on art transport schedule thereafter.
If your order is urgent, please contact us to check delivery dates.