LIMITED EDITION FINE ART PRINT From the series Mountain Ash–Standing Tall, celebrating the majesty of a regenerating forest in the Murrindindi region of Victoria, Australia, that was devastated by bushfires, and now a multi-layered, mystical landscape–rich in texture and the detail of nature.
- Showed at The Other Art Fair Melbourne 2022
- Fine Art Photography Awards (FAPA) 2021-22 Nominee in Fine Art category
- Published in Australian Photography magazine, February 2022 issue
- Photographer of the Year 2021 - Top 10 in the Landscape category (as part of portfolio)
- Epson International Pano Awards 2021 - Silver in the Open category
- Showed at The Other Art Fair Sydney 2021
- Exhibited at MIRA Marysville (solo exhibition)
- Shortlisted for Royal Photographic Society's International 163 Exhibition, based in the UK
"Wish you could have seen my sister’s reaction when she walked in “WOW. I couldn’t love it any more”, she said. We love it so much, and perfectly placed in the front room." – Clare and Terry, Collectors, Melbourne, Victoria
Mountain Ash 02
- Limited to edition of 10 in each size
- Printed on 310gsm 100% cotton museum grade Fine Art paper
- Image printed to the edge of the frame or with white border
- Expertly framed in Victorian Ash and hand-finished in natural, black or white stain
- Anti-reflective glazing included
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity, signed and numbered
Print only orders:
- Free postage within Australia.
- Standard, additional costs outside Australia and invoiced in addition to the cost of your order.
- Usually fulfilled within two weeks.
Framed print orders:
- Free delivery to Melbourne metro locations.
- For regional Victoria, interstate or overseas deliveries, we use professional artwork transport. The cost will be calculated after your order is placed and invoiced in addition to the cost of your artwork.
- Usually fulfilled within four weeks to six weeks and dependent on art transport schedule thereafter.
If your order is urgent, please contact us to check delivery dates.