LIMITED EDITION FINE ART PRINT In the early morning, there is nothing but absolute quiet and stillness on Lake St Clair– the deepest freshwater lake in Australia. The fog creates mystical, ethereal scenes of the lake and the forest beyond, in this remote part of the Tasmanian wilderness. Entrancing soft blues and moody greys create a beautiful sense of peace here.
- Highly Commended in the Landscape category of Australasia's Top Emerging Photographers 2021
- Highly Commended in the Landscape category of Photographer Of The Year 2020
Lake St Clair 02
- Limited to edition of 10 in each size
- Printed on 310gsm 100% cotton museum grade Fine Art paper
- Image printed to the edge of the frame or with white border
- Expertly framed in Victorian Ash and hand-finished in natural, black or white stain
- Anti-reflective glazing included
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity, signed and numbered
Print only orders:
- Free postage within Australia.
- Standard, additional costs outside Australia and invoiced in addition to the cost of your order.
- Usually fulfilled within two weeks.
Framed print orders:
- Free delivery to Melbourne metro locations.
- For regional Victoria, interstate or overseas deliveries, we use professional artwork transport. The cost will be calculated after your order is placed and invoiced in addition to the cost of your artwork.
- Usually fulfilled within four weeks to six weeks and dependent on art transport schedule thereafter.
If your order is urgent, please contact us to check delivery dates.