LIMITED EDITION FINE ART PRINT In the early morning, there is nothing but absolute quiet and stillness on Lake St Clair– the deepest freshwater lake in Australia. The fog creates mystical, ethereal scenes of the lake and the forest beyond, in this remote part of the Tasmanian wilderness. Entrancing soft blues and moody greys create a beautiful sense of peace here.
Lake St Clair 01
- Archival pigment print on 300gsm 100% cotton rag paper
- Limited to edition of 10 + 2 AP
- Signed and numbered by Christine Goerner
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- Framed in black, white or natural finish
- Anti-reflective glass included in the price
- Image printed to the edge of the frame. If you prefer a white border, please note this in your order.
- Print only orders are rolled with tissue into postal tubes for posting.
- Postage is included in the cost of print only orders within Australia.
- Print only orders can be posted worldwide, but additional postage costs are charged.
- Framed prints are suitably packed for delivery by courier to Melbourne metro locations.
- Shipping is included in the cost of framed artwork orders within Melbourne metro locations.
- Shipping framed artworks outside Melbourne metro locations incurs additional costs.
- Collection of framed artworks can be arranged.