LIMITED EDITION FINE ART PRINT. I love zebra's for their distinct black and white lined coats – no two are the same. But I think their faces are also beautiful - almost like they are wearing war paint which serves as a pattern camouflage protecting them against their main predator - the lion. Lions are colourblind which explains how these stripes work. A classic black and white zebra photograph.
Artist Recognition: Showed at Tacit Gallery 'Friends and Beasts' exhibition 2017
- Archival pigment print on 300gsm 100% cotton rag paper
- Limited to edition of 10 in each size
- Signed and numbered by Christine Goerner
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- Expertly framed in black, white or natural finish
- Anti-reflective glazing included
- Image printed to the edge of the frame OR with white border. Please note your preference in your order
- Print only orders are rolled with tissue into postal tubes for posting.
- Postage is included in the cost of print only orders within Australia.
- Print only orders can be posted worldwide, but additional postage costs are charged.
- Framed prints are suitably packed for delivery by courier to Melbourne metro locations.
- Delivery is included in the cost of framed prints to Melbourne metro locations.
- Delivery costs of framed prints to other locations within Australia and world-wide will incur additional shipping fees.
- Please allow between 2 and 4 weeks for delivery within Australia. Outside Australia, allow up to 6 and 8 weeks.
- If your order is urgent, please contact us directly to check that your order can be fast-tracked.
- Orders may be delayed during December and January. If your order is urgent, please contact us to check delivery dates.