LIMITED EDITION FINE ART PRINT. One of the most popular animal artworks from my first photography exhibition 'Friends and Beasts'. The scalloped shaped back feathers on this peacock's coat glistening from light to dark and making a beautiful pattern emphasised in black and white.
Artist Recognition: Showed at Tacit Gallery 'Friends and Beasts' exhibition 2017
Collector Testimonial: "I adore my print. I fell in love with the Peacock Abstract as soon as I saw it. For me, the delicate scalloped feathers, graduated from light to dark, reveal that by looking at something a different way, there is more beauty to be found". Cathy W, Melbourne, Victoria
Collector Testimonial: "I just love my prints. Thank you for making the world and my world more lovely than it otherwise would have been." – Jayne D, Melbourne, Victoria
- Archival pigment print on 300gsm 100% cotton rag paper
- Limited to edition of 10 + 2 AP
- Signed and numbered by Christine Goerner
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- Framed in black, white or natural finish
- Anti-reflective glass included in the price
- Image printed to the edge of the frame. If you prefer a white border, please note this in your order.
- Custom size available
- Print only orders are rolled with tissue into postal tubes for posting.
- Postage is included in the cost of print only orders within Australia.
- Print only orders can be posted worldwide, but additional postage costs are charged.
- Framed prints are suitably packed for delivery by courier to Melbourne metro locations.
- Delivery is included in the cost of framed prints to Melbourne metro locations.
- Delivery costs of framed prints to other locations within Australia and world-wide will incur additional shipping fees.
- Please allow between 2 and 4 weeks for delivery within Australia. Outside Australia, allow up to 6 and 8 weeks.
- If your order is urgent, please contact us directly to check that your order can be fast-tracked.