LIMITED EDITION FINE ART PRINT. This photograph shows layers of the beautiful, delicate feathers of a Lorikeet, native to Australia. Their plumage literally has a rainbow of colours but I think the monochrome palette in silvery greys gives this detail a timeless, ethereal quality.
Artist Recognition: Showed at Tacit Gallery 'Friends and Beasts' exhibition 2017
Collector Testimonial: "Such a stunning image, filled with texture and evoking the feeling that you could almost touch those feathers before they flew away." – Bec B, Launceston, Tasmania
25% of this artwork sale will be donated to the World Wildlife Fund Australia to support the care for injured wildlife and help rebuild their habitat.
- Archival pigment print on 300gsm 100% cotton rag paper
- Limited to edition of 10 + 2 AP
- Signed and numbered by Christine Goerner
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- Framed in black, white or natural finish
- Anti-reflective glass included in the price
- Image printed to the edge of the frame. If you prefer a white border, please note this in your order.
- Custom size available
- Print only orders are rolled with tissue into postal tubes for posting.
- Postage is included in the cost of print only orders within Australia.
- Print only orders can be posted worldwide, but additional postage costs are charged.
- Framed prints are suitably packed for delivery by courier to Melbourne metro locations.
- Delivery is included in the cost of framed prints to Melbourne metro locations.
- Delivery costs of framed prints to other locations within Australia and world-wide will incur additional shipping fees.
- Please allow between 2 and 4 weeks for delivery within Australia. Outside Australia, allow up to 6 and 8 weeks.
- If your order is urgent, please contact us directly to check that your order can be fast-tracked.