LIMITED EDITION FINE ART PRINT. Stick your neck out for this fella. An emu is the tallest living bird native to Australia. Look at those beautiful fine feathers on his lovely long neck. Emu feathers are double shafted, giving them a slightly shaggy coat. This is one cute bird.
Artist Recognition: Showed at Tacit Gallery 'Friends and Beasts' exhibition 2017
25% of this artwork sale will be donated to the World Wildlife Fund Australia to support the care for injured wildlife and help rebuild their habitat.
- Archival pigment print on 300gsm 100% cotton rag paper
- Limited to edition of 10 in each size
- Signed and numbered by Christine Goerner
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- Expertly framed in black, white or natural finish
- Anti-reflective glazing included
- Image printed to the edge of the frame OR with white border. Please note your preference in your order
- Print only orders are rolled with tissue into postal tubes for posting.
- Postage is included in the cost of print only orders within Australia.
- Print only orders can be posted worldwide, but additional postage costs are charged.
- Framed prints are suitably packed for delivery by courier to Melbourne metro locations.
- Delivery is included in the cost of framed prints to Melbourne metro locations.
- Delivery costs of framed prints to other locations within Australia and world-wide will incur additional shipping fees.
- Please allow between 2 and 4 weeks for delivery within Australia. Outside Australia, allow up to 6 and 8 weeks.
- If your order is urgent, please contact us directly to check that your order can be fast-tracked.