LIMITED EDITION FINE ART PRINT. Stick your neck out for this fella. An emu is the tallest living bird native to Australia. Look at those beautiful fine feathers on his lovely long neck. Emu feathers are double shafted, giving them a slightly shaggy coat. This is one cute bird.
Artist Recognition: Showed at Tacit Gallery 'Friends and Beasts' exhibition 2017
- Fine art digital print on 300gsm archival 100% cotton rag paper.
- Prints are limited to editions of 10.
- Limited edition prints are signed and numbered by Christine Goerner.
- Framed prints come in black, white or natural (Victorian Ash or Tasmanian Oak) frames.
- The image is printed to the edge of the frame, but if you prefer a white border this can be included. The frame size would not change.
- Images can be printed at custom sizes to suit your project. Please enquire directly if you would like this option.
- Print only orders are rolled with tissue into postal tubes for posting.
- Postage is included in the cost of print only orders within Australia.
- Print only orders can be posted worldwide, but additional postage costs are charged.
- Framed prints are suitably packed for delivery by courier to Melbourne metro locations.
- Delivery is included in the cost of framed prints to Melbourne metro locations.
- Delivery costs of framed prints to other locations within Australia and world-wide will incur additional shipping fees.
- Please allow between 2 and 4 weeks for delivery within Australia. Outside Australia, allow up to 6 and 8 weeks.
- If your order is urgent, please contact us directly to check that your order can be fast-tracked.